About AngularJSWe all know Angular JS is an open-source web application framework, maintained by Google and the community, that assists with creating single-page applications. Angular JS supports MVC style of application design and its primarily aimed to develop SPA(Single Page Applications). Its also support two-way binding that means your data model and control’s data will be in sync.
What We will Learn?Here I am going to cover Angular JS with ASP.NET MVC4 framework as Server Side Application. We’ll start with an empty project and go ground up step by step. Here We will cover from very beginning (like data binding and retrieving of data) to advanced(like directives and routing) level. Then we will create some real application using AngularJS (as client ) and ASP.NET MVC4 (as Server).
Here we will do the followings part by part...
- Part 1 - How to setup AngularJS in MVC4 applicationVideo
- Part 2 - How to fetch data from the database using angularjs in MVC4 application.Video
- Part 3 - How to create a login page using AngularJS in MVC4 applicationVideo
- Part 4 - How to Retrieve and Displa tabular data with AngularJS and ASP.NET MVC applicationVideo
- Part 5 - How to implement Cascading DropDownList with AngularJS and ASP.NET MVCVideo
- Part 6 - How to create simple registration form with validation using angularjs and asp.net mvc4.Video
- Part 7 - How to retrieve and display master details tabular data with AngularJS and ASP.NET MVC application.Video
- Part 8 - How to upload files with AngularJS and ASP.NET MVC application.Video
- Part 9 - How to implement AngularJS Routing in ASP.NET MVC applicationVideo
- Creating Google Maps Sample App with AngularJS and asp.net MVC Video
- Creating dynamic menu from database data using AngularJS Video
- Multiselect dropdown with checkbox in angularjs Video
- Datatables in AngularJS and asp.net mvc Video
- Implement autocomplete textbox in AngularJS Video
- Infinite-scroll for facebook like pagination in AngularJS Video
- Implement Event/Scheduler calendar using ui-calendar in angularJS Video
- Part 2 - CRUD operation on fullcalender with angularJS Video
- Google organization (org) chart using AngularJS Video
- Treeview in AngularJS application Video
- Reordering list via drag & drop in AngularJS application Video
- Part 2 : Token Based Authentication Using ASP.NET Web API in AngularJS Video
- Next Part(s) Coming Soon...